Discourse, Politics, and Women as Global Leaders
- John Wilson and Diana Boxer
- Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society, and Culture, vol. 63
- vi + 360 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Philadelphia: John Benjamins
- Divided into four themes: discursive practices, power, identity, and media portrayals.
- Main subject
- 9789027206541 (cloth); 9789027267979 (ebook)
- Wilson, John, and Diana Boxer, eds. Discourse, Politics, and Women as Global Leaders. Discourse Approaches to Politics, Society, and Culture, vol. 63. Philadelphia: John Benjamins, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed July 4, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2009.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsIntercultural Pragmatics 17.2 (2020): 267–70
Language in Society 46.4 (2017): 616–17