- Emily Witt
- viii + 212 pp.
- Publication date
- New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux
- Based on fieldwork in subcultures and the personal experiences of a single, straight, white woman in her mid-30s living in the United States.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
- 9780865478794 (cloth); 9780374537272 (pap.); 9780865478800 (ebook)
- Witt, Emily. Future Sex. New York: Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2016. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2015.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsNew Yorker, Oct. 10, 2016
New York Times Book Review, Oct. 18, 2016
Publishers Weekly, June 27, 2016