Muslim Women's Quest for Justice: Gender, Law, and Activism in India
- Mengia Hong Tschalaer
- xvii + 257 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of Zurich
- Based on interviews with litigants and fieldwork with Muslim women's organizations in Lucknow, India.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Religion and Spirituality
- 9781107155770 (cloth); 9781108225724 (ebook); 9781108226080 (ebook)
- Tschalaer, Mengia Hong. Muslim Women's Quest for Justice: Gender, Law, and Activism in India. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed September 27, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2028.