The Oxford Handbook of U.S. Women's Social Movement Activism
- Holly J. McCammon, Verta Taylor, Jo Reger, and Rachel L. Einwohner
- xv + 819 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Oxford University Press
- Focuses on the 20th and 21st centuries and five themes: history, issues, strategies, targets, and women working in other movements.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780190204204 (cloth); 9780190204211 (ebook)
- McCammon, Holly J., Verta Taylor, Jo Reger, and Rachel L. Einwohner, eds. The Oxford Handbook of U.S. Women's Social Movement Activism. New York: Oxford University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed June 30, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2033.