Defining Sexual Misconduct: Power, Media, and #MeToo
- Stacey Hannem and Christopher J. Schneider
- xvi + 273 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Regina, SK: University of Regina Press
- Examines how media coverage of sexual violence and public discourse about sexual harm has changed since 2015 with a focus on the New York Times and the Washington Post.
- Main subject
- Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780889778702 (cloth); 9780889778092 (pap.)
- Hannem, Stacey, and Christopher J. Schneider. Defining Sexual Misconduct: Power, Media, and #MeToo. Regina, SK: University of Regina Press, 2022. Sylvia. Accessed September 26, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2061.