Queer Feminist Science Studies: A Reader
- Cyd Cipolla, Kristina Gupta, David A. Rubin, and Angela Willey
- xii + 338 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Seattle: University of Washington Press
- Takes an intersectional, transnational, and transspecies approach to topics including difference, gender, justice, power, race, and sexuality.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9780295742571 (cloth); 9780295742588 (pap.); 9780295742595 (ebook)
- Cipolla, Cyd, Kristina Gupta, David A. Rubin, and Angela Willey, eds. Queer Feminist Science Studies: A Reader. Seattle: University of Washington Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed October 5, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2083.