Sex Panic Rhetorics, Queer Interventions
- Ian Barnard
- x + 219 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press
- Focuses on homophobia, queerphobia, and transphobia primarily in the United States through examination of liberalism's and neoliberalism's effects on discourse about child molesters, incest, pedagogy, queer childreen and teenagers, sex trafficking, and transgenderism.
- Main subject
Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780817320560 (cloth); 9780817392918 (ebook)
- Barnard, Ian. Sex Panic Rhetorics, Queer Interventions. Tuscaloosa: University of Alabama Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed October 5, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2103.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsChoice 58.1 (2020), rev. 58-0285
Quarterly Journal of Speech 108.1 (2022): 109–13