Buy Black: How Black Women Transformed US Pop Culture
- Aria S. Halliday
- xii + 189 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Urbana: University of Illinois Press
- Focuses primarily on films, music, and toys in the United States from the 1960s to the present with a concentration on Barbie, Disney princesses, and Nicki Minaj.
- Main subject
Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780252044274 (cloth); 9780252086359 (pap.); 9780252053269 (ebook)
- Halliday, Aria S. Buy Black: How Black Women Transformed US Pop Culture. Urbana: University of Illinois Press, 2022. Sylvia. Accessed December 6, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2191.