- Ramzi Fawaz
- xii + 435 + [16 photo] pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: New York University Press
- Focuses on how values of the 1970s gay rights movement and women's movement were used in pop culture and covers works including Angels in America by Tony Kushner, Born in Flames by Lizzy Borden, The Boys in the Band by Mart Crowley, and Tales of the City by Armistead Maupin.
- Main subject
- Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781479829828 (cloth); 9781479820733 (pap.); 9781479816903 (ebook)
- Fawaz, Ramzi. Queer Forms. New York: New York University Press, 2022. Sylvia. Accessed January 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2226.