Are We the 99%?: The Occupy Movement, Feminism, and Intersectionality
- Heather McKee Hurwitz
- x + 191 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Philadelphia: Temple University Press
- Feminist and intersectional analysis of the Occupy movement based on thousands of activists' accounts, email lists, media reports, observational fieldwork, and interviews with 73 participants primarily from New York and San Francisco.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781439920213 (cloth); 9781439920220 (pap.); 9781439920237 (ebook)
- Hurwitz, Heather McKee. Are We the 99%?: The Occupy Movement, Feminism, and Intersectionality. Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2021. Sylvia. Accessed February 2, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2278.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsChoice 59.3 (2021), rev. 59-0905
Gender and Society 35.6 (2021): 1003–5