Best Laid Plans: Women Coming of Age in Uncertain Times
- Jessica Halliday Hardie
- xv + 257 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Oakland: University of California Press
- Based on interviews with 61 black and white young women from poor, working-class, and middle-class backgrounds in the United States who intended to pursue jobs in health fields. High school juniors and seniors were interviewed in 2008, and 41 of these women were also interviewed in 2013 and 2014 when they were 21–24 years old.
- Main subject
- Business and Work
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780520297876 (cloth); 9780520297883 (pap.); 9780520970052 (ebook)
- Hardie, Jessica Halliday. Best Laid Plans: Women Coming of Age in Uncertain Times. Oakland: University of California Press, 2022. Sylvia. Accessed January 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2293.