Coming Home: How Midwives Changed Birth
- Wendy Kline
- xi + 243 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Oxford University Press
- Focuses on the United States after World War II through the 1980s.
- Main subject
- Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780190232511 (cloth); 9780197563380 (pap.); 9780190232535 (ebook)
- Kline, Wendy. Coming Home: How Midwives Changed Birth. New York: Oxford University Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed January 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2296.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 125.4 (2020): 1455–56
Journal of American History 107.2 (2020): 549–50
Medical History 65.2 (2021): 221–22