Healing Labor: Japanese Sex Work in the Gendered Economy
- Gabriele Koch
- xv + 230 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Stanford: Stanford University Press
- Based on fieldwork in Tokyo primarily conducted from 2008 to 2013 and interviews with Japanese adult women in the sex industry, activists, business managers, lawyers, police, and members of an organization working to end human trafficking in Japan.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Business and Work
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781503610576 (cloth); 9781503611344 (pap.); 9781503611351 (ebook)
- Koch, Gabriele. Healing Labor: Japanese Sex Work in the Gendered Economy. Stanford: Stanford University Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed January 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2309.