Contemporary Rewritings of Liminal Women: Echoes of the Past
- Miriam Borham-Puyal
- Among the Victorians and Modernists, vol. 22
- ix + 140 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Focuses on detectives, prostitutes, quixotes, and vampires in 18th- and 19th-century literature and contemporary depictions in films, graphic novels, novels, television shows, and video games. Gives particular emphasis to female sexuality, gender-based violence, and women's rights.
- Main subject
- Film and Television
Literature and Literary Studies
Media and Popular Culture
- 9780367277789 (cloth); 9781032175904 (pap.); 9780429297823 (ebook)
- Borham-Puyal, Miriam. Contemporary Rewritings of Liminal Women: Echoes of the Past. Among the Victorians and Modernists, vol. 22. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed April 1, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2369.