Crunch Time: How Married Couples Confront Unemployment
- Aliya Hamid Rao
- xiii + 291 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Oakland: University of California Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of Pennsylvania
- Based on interviews with 72 college-educated, middle-class, unemployed women, men, and their spouses in the United States.
- Main subject
- Business and Work
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780520298606 (cloth); 9780520298613 (pap.); 9780520970670 (ebook)
- Rao, Aliya Hamid. Crunch Time: How Married Couples Confront Unemployment. Oakland: University of California Press, 2020. Sylvia. Accessed March 24, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2373.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Journal of Sociology 127.3 (2021): 1025–27
Choice 59.1 (2021), rev. 59-0302