Reforming Sodom: Protestants and the Rise of Gay Rights
- Heather R. White
- xii + 244 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, Princeton University
- Focuses on the incorporation of psychiatry and psychotherapy into Protestant teaching in the 20th century and increases in discrimination and homophobia.
- Main subject
Religion and Spirituality
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781469624112 (pap.); 9781469624129 (ebook)
- White, Heather R. Reforming Sodom: Protestants and the Rise of Gay Rights. Chapel Hill: University of North Carolina Press, 2015. Sylvia. Accessed June 10, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2495.