She Said: Breaking the Sexual Harassment Story That Helped Ignite a Movement
- Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey
- 310 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Penguin Press/Penguin Random House
- Pulitzer Prize–winning journalists Jodi Kantor and Megan Twohey document their investigative reporting on film director Harvey Weinstein's history of sexual assault and how his behavior was covered up, the beginnings of the #MeToo movement, and their impact on psychology professor Christine Blasey Ford's decision to testify at Brett Kavanaugh's Supreme Court nomination hearing.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Film and Television
Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780525560340 (cloth); 9780525560364 (pap.); 9780525560357 (ebook)
- Kantor, Jodi, and Megan Twohey. She Said: Breaking the Sexual Harassment Story That Helped Ignite a Movement. New York: Penguin Press/Penguin Random House, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed May 31, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2550.