Earthly Encounters: Sensation, Feminist Theory, and the Anthropocene
- Stephanie D. Clare
- xxxviii + 184 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Albany: State University of New York Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, Rutgers University
- Uses feminist theory to examine how gender, nation, and race affect the lived experiences of humans in 20th-century North America and Africa.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781438475875 (cloth); 9781438475882 (pap.); 9781438475899 (ebook)
- Clare, Stephanie D. Earthly Encounters: Sensation, Feminist Theory, and the Anthropocene. Albany: State University of New York Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed June 8, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL2581.