Leadership and Sexuality: Power, Principles, and Processes
- James K. Beggan and Scott T. Allison
- x + 238 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar
- Covers people who became leaders by proposing new views of sexuality, sexuality-based issues in the workplace that leaders must address, and the ways that attraction and desire are affected by leadership. Primarily focuses on the United States.
- Main subject
- Business and Work
- 9781786438645 (cloth); 9781786438652 (ebook)
- Beggan, James K., and Scott T. Allison, eds. Leadership and Sexuality: Power, Principles, and Processes. Northampton, MA: Edward Elgar, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL274.