Pious Fashion: How Muslim Women Dress
- Elizabeth Bucar
- ix + 235 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press
- Surveys women's clothing and related customs in the Muslim-majority cities of Istanbul, Tehran, and Yogyakarta through the author's first-hand experiences.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Religion and Spirituality
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780674976160 (cloth); 9780674982390 (ebook)
- Bucar, Elizabeth. Pious Fashion: How Muslim Women Dress. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed October 17, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL331.