Gendering Modernism: A Historical Reappraisal of the Canon
- Maria Bucur
- xi + 149 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Bloomsbury Academic/Bloomsbury
- Focuses primarily on European modernism from the 1890s to the 1930s and covers art, film, literature, and theater.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
Art and Design
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
- 9781350026247 (cloth); 9781350026254 (pap.); 9781350026230 (ebook); 9781350026261 (ebook)
- Bucur, Maria. Gendering Modernism: A Historical Reappraisal of the Canon. New York: Bloomsbury Academic/Bloomsbury, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed January 20, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL335.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsAmerican Historical Review 124.4 (2019): 1513–15
Aspasia: The International Yearbook of Central, Eastern, and Southeastern European Women's and Gender History 13 (2019): 155–58