Katherine Dunham: Dance and the African Diaspora
- Joanna Dee Das
- xi + 276 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Oxford University Press
- Focuses on Katherine Dunham as activist, aesthetician, anthropologist, choreographer, institution builder, intellectual, and performer and includes research based on newly discovered archival material and interviews with dance professionals and Dunham's students.
- Main subject
- Anthropology and Cultural Studies
- 9780190264871 (cloth); 9780190264888 (ebook); 9780190264895 (ebook)
- Das, Joanna Dee. Katherine Dunham: Dance and the African Diaspora. New York: Oxford University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed January 19, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL424.