In the Name of Women's Rights: The Rise of Femonationalism
- Sara R. Farris
- xiii + 258 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Durham, NC: Duke University Press
- Focuses on intersections between feminism and anti-Islam and xenophobic movements in contemporary France, Italy, and the Netherlands.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9780822369608 (cloth); 9780822369745 (pap.); 9780822372929 (ebook)
- Farris, Sara R. In the Name of Women's Rights: The Rise of Femonationalism. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed February 8, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL527.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsFeminist Formations 30.2 (2018): 298–302
Journal of Women, Politics, and Policy 40.2 (2019): 330–32