Real Women Run: Running as Feminist Embodiment
- Sandra L. Faulkner
- ix + 127 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Based on analysis of blogs and websites targeting women runners, interviews with 41 runners, participant observation at various races, and poetic inquiry.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Sports, Hobbies, Recreation, and Travel
- 9781138218291 (cloth); 9781138218307 (pap.); 9781315437835 (ebook)
- Faulkner, Sandra L. Real Women Run: Running as Feminist Embodiment. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL529.