Equivalence: Elizabeth L. Scott at Berkeley
- Amanda L. Golbeck
- xxvi + 596 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Boca Raton, FL: Chapman and Hall Book/CRC Press/Taylor and Francis
- Elizabeth L. Scott pioneered the use of statistics to help solve social problems and advocated on behalf of women in academia and science.
- Main subject
- Autobiography and Biography
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781138086692 (cloth); 9781482249446 (pap.); 9781351751919 (ebook)
- Golbeck, Amanda L. Equivalence: Elizabeth L. Scott at Berkeley. Boca Raton, FL: Chapman and Hall Book/CRC Press/Taylor and Francis, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL586.