Trans*: A Quick and Quirky Account of Gender Variability
- Jack Halberstam
- American Studies Now: Critical Histories of the Present, vol. 3
- xiii + 164 pp., bibl.
- Publication date
- Oakland: University of California Press
- Main subject
- Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780520292680 (cloth); 9780520292697 (pap.); 9780520966109 (ebook)
- Halberstam, Jack. Trans*: A Quick and Quirky Account of Gender Variability. American Studies Now: Critical Histories of the Present, vol. 3. Oakland: University of California Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed March 29, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL617.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsQED: A Journal in GLBTQ Worldmaking 7.2 (2020): 122–24
Resources for Gender and Women's Studies: A Feminist Review 40.1 (2019): 7
Utne Reader, Summer 2018, 78–79