Women in Imperial China
- Bret Hinsch
- xiv + 255 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield
- Textbook of women's history that uses gender identity to examine how social relationships and roles have changed over time.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781442271647 (cloth); 9781442271654 (pap.); 9781442271661 (ebook)
- Hinsch, Bret. Women in Imperial China. Lanham, MD: Rowman and Littlefield, 2016. Sylvia. Accessed May 18, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL656.