The Logics of Gender Justice: State Action on Women's Rights around the World
- Mala Htun and S. Laurel Weldon
- xviii + 350 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Cambridge: Cambridge University Press
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, Mississippi State University
- Covers policies in 70 countries from 1975 to 2005 on topics including child care, discrimination in the workplace, equal pay, parental leave, reproductive rights, and violence against women.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
- 9781108417563 (cloth); 9781108405461 (pap.); 9781108278621 (ebook)
- Htun, Mala, and S. Laurel Weldon. The Logics of Gender Justice: State Action on Women's Rights around the World. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed January 27, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL669.