Diversity in Gender and Visual Representation
- Russell Luyt, Christina Welch, and Rosemary Lobban
- x + 122 pp., bibl.
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Publication notes
- Previously published as Journal of Gender Studies 24.4 (2015)
Based on papers presented at the conference "Gender and Visual Representation," Winchester, England, September 12, 2012
- Covers representations of gender in advertising, digital media, film, and television and topics including body image, death, human trafficking, and pornography.
- Main subject
- Film and Television
Media and Popular Culture
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781138220362 (cloth)
- Luyt, Russell, Christina Welch, and Rosemary Lobban, eds. Diversity in Gender and Visual Representation. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed January 29, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL810.