Mobile Subjects: Transnational Imaginaries of Gender Reassignment
- Aren Z. Aizura
- xii + 282 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Durham, NC: Duke University Press
- Covers memoirs by transgender people, depictions of gender identity in documentaries, representations of gender-focused migration, medical travel, health care systems, global labor systems, and gender reassignment surgery in Thailand.
- Main subject
- Film and Television
Health and Medicine
Sociology and Social Issues
Sports, Hobbies, Recreation, and Travel
- 9781478001218 (cloth); 9781478001560 (pap.); 9781478002642 (ebook)
- Aizura, Aren Z. Mobile Subjects: Transnational Imaginaries of Gender Reassignment. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed June 15, 2021. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL893.