Changing Gender Norms in Islam between Reason and Revelation
- Marziyeh Bakhshizadeh
- 247 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Opladen: Budrich UniPress
- Publication notes
- A free pdf version is available
Revised dissertation, Ruhr University
- Focuses on women's rights and gender equity in Iran since the 1979 revolution and examines the fundamentalist, reformist, and secularist interpretations of Islam from a sociological perspective.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Religion and Spirituality
- 9783863887353 (cloth)
- Bakhshizadeh, Marziyeh. Changing Gender Norms in Islam between Reason and Revelation. Opladen: Budrich UniPress, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL898.