Modern Motherhood and Women's Dual Identities: Rewriting the Sexual Contract
- Petra Bueskens
- Routledge Research in Gender and Society, vol. 67
- xiii + 320 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Publication notes
- Revised dissertation, University of Melbourne
- Examines women's roles in western societies across three centuries and focuses on ways that contemporary women disrupt gender conventions.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781138677425 (cloth); 9781317195450 (ebook)
- Bueskens, Petra. Modern Motherhood and Women's Dual Identities: Rewriting the Sexual Contract. Routledge Research in Gender and Society, vol. 67. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed May 16, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL904.