Intersectionality as Critical Social Theory
- Patricia Hill Collins
- xi + 360 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Durham, NC: Duke University Press
- Describes intersectionality as it is used in the humanities, philosophy, and social sciences and situates it as an open framework for social critique and social change.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781478005421 (cloth); 9781478006466 (pap.); 9781478007098 (ebook)
- Collins, Patricia Hill. Intersectionality as Critical Social Theory. Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2019. Sylvia. Accessed January 24, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL913.