Women as Public Moralists: From the Bluestockings to Virginia Woolf
- Benjamin Dabby
- xv + 288 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Woodbridge: Boydell and Brewer
- Focuses on George Eliot, Beatrice Hastings, Anna Jameson, Hannah Lawrance, Eliza Lynn Linton, Margaret Oliphant, Rebecca West, and Virginia Woolf.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Literature and Literary Criticism
Philosophy, Critical Theory, and Social Criticism
- 9780861933433 (cloth); 9781782049586 (ebook)
- Dabby, Benjamin. Women as Public Moralists: From the Bluestockings to Virginia Woolf. Woodbridge: Boydell and Brewer, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed May 28, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL916.