Resistance Reimagined: Black Women's Critical Thought as Survival
- Regis M. Fox
- xviii + 191 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- Gainesville: University Press of Florida
- Focuses on activism, critiques of progressive ideology, and efforts to reimagine the antebellum United States in Behind the Scenes by Elizabeth Keckly, Dessa Rose by Sherley Anne Williams, Our Nig by Harriet Wilson, and A Voice from the South by Anna Julia Cooper.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Literature and Literary Criticism
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9780813056586 (cloth); 9780813064895 (pap.); 9780813063669 (ebook)
- Fox, Regis M. Resistance Reimagined: Black Women's Critical Thought as Survival. Gainesville: University Press of Florida, 2018. Sylvia. Accessed June 28, 2022. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL924.