Writing Intimacy into Feminist Geography
- Pamela Moss and Courtney Donovan
- xv + 241 pp., ill., bibl., index
- Publication date
- New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis
- Examines ways to incorporate emotional research methodologies such as intimacy into academic writing and scientific practice.
- Main subject
- Feminism and Women's Rights
Science, Environment, Mathematics, and Technology
- 9781472476777 (book); 9780367138783 (pap.); 9781134787319 (ebook); 9781134787241 (ebook)
- Moss, Pamela, and Courtney Donovan, eds. Writing Intimacy into Feminist Geography. New York: Routledge/Taylor and Francis, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed March 24, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL962.