Feeling Gender: A Generational and Psychosocial Approach
- Harriet Bjerrum Nielsen
- xiii + 336 pp., bibl., index
- Publication date
- London: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature
- Publication notes
- An open-access version is available
- Based on interviews beginning in 1991 with interrelated women and men from different social classes and three generations in Oslo over 25 years.
- Main subject
Sociology and Social Issues
- 9781349950812 (cloth); 9781349950829 (ebook)
- Nielsen, Harriet Bjerrum. Feeling Gender: A Generational and Psychosocial Approach. London: Palgrave Macmillan/Springer Nature, 2017. Sylvia. Accessed January 30, 2023. https://sylvia.library.wisc.edu/catalog/SYL984.
Publication InformationPublisher's Website
ReviewsFeminism and Psychology 28.4 (2018): 557–61
NORA: Nordic Journal of Feminist and Gender Research 27.3 (2019): 206–9